17 February 2021
Intern position at Nimbus Ventures – apply now!
Nimbus Ventures has a great Intern position available. More information and an overview of the requirements can be found here below.
Nimbus Ventures is a Netherlands-based, early-stage investment firm that participates in Europe’s most pioneering enterprise and tech scale-ups. We currently manage a portfolio of 6 companies. All ventures are leading in their sector, delivering smart solutions based on powerful algorithms.
In this internship, we offer you a unique glimpse into the investment scene. At Nimbus Ventures, you will be part of an experienced, dynamic and hands-on team that will involve you in the various responsibilities of a venture investor.
INTERN – INVESTMENT ANALYST
in Zeist, Netherlands (6 months)
What awaits you
• You will work directly with the investment team to source, evaluate and manage the deal flow.
• You will work with the founders of the portfolio companies on specific projects.
• You will support the evaluation of investment opportunities including related market-, industry- and technology deep-dives.
• You will conduct research and analyze market and industry trends to identify the best scale-ups.
• You will create investment proposals and presentations for internal and external use.
• You will represent Nimbus Ventures at pitch and industry events.
• Finished degree in tech or business.
• Passion for young companies in B2B.
• Some initial experience in venture capital, corporate finance or a start up is a pré.
• Strong communicator, both internally as with the portfolio companies.
• Independent way of working and a high degree of initiative.
• Deep understanding of digital business models combined with analytical skills for data-based evaluation.
• Fluent in English.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Software suite,
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward hearing from you!